We believe that as more people become better informed about Modern Slavery, the more victims can be identified and perpetrators prosecuted. Gaining a greater understanding of this growing crime is vital in helping to eradicate slavery in the UK. Training conferences can be a means of informing frontline professionals at a detailed level. Our conferences are perfect for local councils, businesses, and front line workers.
We can design a cost effective, bespoke conference which suits your specific needs, which includes providing expert speakers and workshops on specific topics, designing and printing all publicity for the event, the use of our film resources, as well as project managing the event itself.
Topics covered at conferences could include:
- Looking in detail at the types of Modern Slavery
- Recognising the signs of Modern Slavery
- What to do if you suspect this is happening
- What support is available for victims of Slavery (NRM)
- Understanding the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
- Specific training for particular professionals eg police investigators, NHS staff.
For further information please contact Jane at Unchosen.