The project runs from August 2017 to January 2018 in the South West of England.
The objectives of this project are:
- To strengthen safeguards against modern slavery amongst vulnerable groups;
- To increase resilience against modern slavery in disadvantaged communities;
- To provide local communities with preventative tools to stop modern slavery before it starts;
- To develop efficient partnerships.
Unchosen will deliver
- 8 events in the South West
- Meetings and presentations to our partners
- 3 different Stay Safe from Slavery Toolkits, tailored to each target audience
Stay Safe from Slavery Toolkits
Stay Safe from Slavery toolkits include information material for frontline workers and for their service users. The toolkits will be delivered for free to all charities in the targeted sectors in the South West that are interested in partnering with Unchosen.