HOW TO ENTER
The Unchosen Modern Slavery Short Film Competition 2016 is focusing on Child Slavery.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
The Unchosen Modern Slavery Short Film Competition 2016 is focusing on Child Slavery. We want you to submit films under 10 minutes, based on one of our Child Slavery Case Studies
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION IN TEN EASY STEPS
Here is our handy guide on how to enter the Unchosen Modern Slavery Short Film Competition 2016:
1. READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Please take time to read the Submission Guidelines & Terms and Conditions, as this document will answer all the questions you may have. Plus, you’ll have to agree to the T&Cs when you submit your film.
2. CHOOSE ONE OF THE CASE STUDIES to base your film on – films that are not based one of our case studies are not eligible.
3. REGISTER YOUR INTEREST in the COMPETITION by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (this helps us let you know if anything changes / if your film is eligible)
4. MAKE YOUR FILM – there’s some helpful advice in the T&Cs about difficult content and what you’re responsible for in terms of release forms, and remember it needs to be under 10 mins long.
5. REGISTER YOUR FILM AT REELPORT.COM AFTER APRIL 1st 2016 – You can see all of Reelport’s FAQs HERE, and once you’re registered with them you can apply for other competitions and short film festivals, too.
6. CREDIT YOUR REELPORT ACCOUNT (each entry costs E15)
7. SELECT UNCHOSEN MODERN SLAVERY SHORT FILM FESTIVAL – make sure you get the right one!
8. ADD ALL NECESSARY INFORMATION AND EXTRA BITS AND PIECES (DELIVERABLES, SEE T&Cs)
9. UPLOAD YOUR FILM (in the correct format, and remember this can take up to 24 hours) – AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A CONFIRMATION E-MAIL FROM REELPORT
10. Congratulations, you’ve entered the Unchosen Modern Slavery Short Film Competition!